Chicago Teachers

A recent rant I heard related to this video:

“This woman is dumber than dirt if she thinks that white people don’t care about educating black and brown children. If those black and brown children get a good education, then they can get jobs. People with jobs pay taxes. The current system, which she leads, and is a complete failure, does a terrible job of educating many of these kids and then they can’t get jobs that pay a decent wage, and they end up costing these hated white people money, and their taxes have to go up to keep these people on the dole. We want all children educated, no matter what color, so they can pay taxes, so we don’t have to pay as much. What a dipsh*t.”

To that I would add two thoughts: Black and brown parents who work for a living and don’t want to flush tax dollars down the toilet also want the kids of Chicago educated. And Ms. Lewis is using hate speech designed to tear the country apart more than it already is. Populism sucks.

But again, I think it’s basically over and there’s little that can be done to save the Titanic.

- Aggie

9 Comments »

1. Bloodthirsty Liberal said,

June 23, 2013 @ 9:30 am

Yet again, I am reminded of what a wonderful word “dipsh*t” is. With or without the *.

2. joe said,

June 23, 2013 @ 9:42 am

If this fat B****h and others like her were to give up four or five of those meals she is shoving down her throat there would be lots of money available for all sorts of things ,schools included.

3. Bloodthirsty Liberal said,

June 23, 2013 @ 9:44 am

Now Joe, fat jokes, however justified and accurate, are too easy.

4. Kimmi said,

June 23, 2013 @ 10:47 am

Maybe single folks without kids don’t really have a desire to pay for the education of another person’s child no matter the color of the child.

5. Kerri said,

June 23, 2013 @ 12:42 pm

This woman is the President of the teachers union. She’s not concerned about the kids, she’s concerned about her job as an educator. Otherwise, the union (and people like her) would put the child above their own pocket books.

By the way, it seems to me that our President is the one who uses little ones as a stage prop. For example, the little third graders claiming they want gay rights. What do these little ones know about gay-ness or about rights for that matter?

6. Kerri said,

June 23, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Also, I think it needs to be mentioned that, under her, the union softened the teacher evaluations that had been proposed and prevented the institution of merit pay. If she’s fighting “for the kids,” how does any of this make sense?

7. Bloodthirsty Liberal said,

June 23, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

Kerri,

My guess is that in her world, just asking those questions is a sign of white privilege. But what do I know?

- Aggie

8. Bloodthirsty Liberal said,

June 23, 2013 @ 6:47 pm

Don’t forget my post from the other day where I indeed found photographic evidence of Obama posing with black and Latino kids as props.

9. Kerri said,

June 24, 2013 @ 9:09 pm

Aggie,

HA!! That must be why the liberals seem to hate it so much when I, a Native American woman, speak up.

Kerri